We welcome visitors, but we do not keep regular shop hours. Kindly contact us in advance to arrange a visit.
To avoid miles of slow driving on curvy gravel and dirt roads, plan your route so you travel as much as possible on our local hard-surface highways X16, W60, W4B, and B38.
Caution: Some mapping sytems will direct you onto Bulls Hollow Road. Do NOT follow this advice! Bulls Hollow is a limited maintenance (dirt) road in poor condition. It is definitely NOT recommended for passenger cars.
1. At the four-way stop sign at the intersection of Highway 52 and Highway 9, head east on Highway 9. Go 15.5 mi.
2. Turn right onto W60/Old Stage Rd. Go 6.3 mi.
3. Turn left onto W4B/Yellow River Dr. Go 2.3 mi.
4. Turn right onto gravel Williams Creek Rd. Go 1.3 mi.
5. Turn left onto gravel Woodchuck Dr. Go 0.6 mi.
6. Look for "669" sign and black mailbox on right. Turn right onto gravel lane.
View map on Google: https://goo.gl/maps/iNvU6
Copyright © 2002-2020 - All rights reserved by Classic Bells Ltd.
Template by OS-templates.com