We welcome visitors, but we do not keep regular shop hours. Kindly contact us in advance to arrange a visit.
To avoid miles of slow driving on curvy gravel and dirt roads, plan your route so you travel as much as possible on our local hard-surface highways X16, W60, W4B, and B38.
1. 1. Head west on Highway 18. Go 18.9 mi.
3. Turn right onto X16/Dolphin Ave. Go 0.6 mi.
4. At the stop sign, turn left uphill. Go 1/2 block, then turn right to continue on X16. The highway at this point is named Diplomat Rd. Go 8.7 mi.
Note: At the ghost town of Hardin, X16 is renamed once again to Forest Mills Rd.
4. Turn left onto W4B/Yellow River Dr. Go 2.4 mi.
5. Turn left onto gravel Williams Creek Rd. Go 1.3 mi.
6. Turn left onto gravel Woodchuck Dr. Go 0.6 mi.
7. Look for "669" sign and black mailbox on right. Turn right onto gravel lane.
View map on Google: https://goo.gl/maps/vwMV4
Copyright © 2002-2020 - All rights reserved by Classic Bells Ltd.
Template by OS-templates.com