We welcome visitors, but we do not keep regular shop hours. Kindly contact us in advance to arrange a visit.
To avoid miles of slow driving on curvy gravel and dirt roads, plan your route so you travel as much as possible on our local hard-surface highways X16, W60, W4B, and B38.
1. At the 4-way stop sign at the intersection of Highway 18/52 and Highway 51, head east on E Tilden St. Go 0.3 mi.
2. At the next stop sign, turn left onto B38/Lybrand St. Go 4.0 mi.
Note: Outside the city limits, B38 becomes Cherry Valley Dr.
3. At the first FOUR way intersection, turn left onto gravel Williams Creek Rd. Go 1.1 mi.
4. At the Y intersection of Williams Creek and Brainerd Pass, bear right to stay on Williams Creek. Go another 0.8 mi.
5. At the Y intersection of Williams Creek and Woodchuck Dr, bear right onto Woodchuck Dr. Go 0.6 mi.
6. Look for "669" sign and black mailbox on right. Turn right onto gravel lane.
View map on Google: https://goo.gl/maps/z8W9r
Copyright © 2002-2020 - All rights reserved by Classic Bells Ltd.
Template by OS-templates.com